£9 per hour
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council for the recruitment of a Finance Administrator to work on a Temporary basis at their office in Truro, Cornwall.
- Working within a team to process and input information using the Council’s financial system.
- Approval processing and compliance review of Purchase Requisitions
- Creating & maintenance of Supplier Data Accounts
- Data cleansing and inputting of Master Supplier Data
- Assist in ensuring team system and process tasks completed within timescales to approved standard
- Supporting user & supplier queries via email & telephone as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous office experience in a finance/data processing role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using SUN/DELPHI Financial & Payroll Systems (desirable).
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above including English and Maths or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills through relevant experience.
To discuss this role further please contact Kit at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.