£25,000 – £32,000 per annum dependant on experience
Jobline staffing are recruiting for an experience Software Engineer on behalf of our exciting, growing client based in Penryn.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for working as an integral part of the Software Development team to both maintain existing features as well as build exciting new ones.
- Help to architect, build and maintain my clients’ core platform
- Develop new and existing feature sets both individually and as part of the development team
- Take part in weekly stand ups and sprint reviews
- Test ALL code
- Help mentor other engineers within the team
- Ensure all software developed is held to the highest quality standards
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with React.js or similar
- Experience with ASPNETCore 2.x or similar
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Experience with AWS (optional)
- Experience with NoSQL database management (optional)
- Experience with Xamarin Forms (optional)
- Experience with TDD and UI testing
- Experience working as part of a team
In return the successful applicant will gain exposure to the newest technologies and have a valued opinion within a young and growing company. In addition you will benefit from:
- Competitive rate commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work on a new product with a young company
- An opportunity take a significant role within the company and help forge its future
- 10% time to work on own projects
- Weekly fruit box in office
- An opportunity to enjoy the fresh Cornish air, sea and countryside
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.