£40 – £45k
- Communicate with both external and internal colleagues to understand organisational needs.
- Work with the project team to ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made.
- Aid the project team in supporting the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Produce written documentation to support work, report on findings and present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Gain agreement from the allocated project team of the best method of introducing the project to the existing solution.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience of working on a successful agile project on-time implementation in a software environment.
- Have full experience of working with behaviour driven development.
- Experience of aiding managing resources over geographical areas.
- An ability to negotiate and clarity of thought will be vital.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- The ability to foster motivation within a delivery team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous.
- He/she should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Analyst Practice or IIBA/IREB Qualifications
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.