Customer Contact/Call Centre Advisor
£9.33 per hour
Jobline Staffing are seeking an experienced Customer Contact/Call Centre Adviser to work for Cornwall Housing based in Bodmin. This role is full time temporary ongoing, there maybe permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
- The role of the Customer Contact Agent is to deliver consistent first class customer service through a variety of contact channels including voice, email, webchat, social service and correspondence
- Effectively handle customers’ queries and requests across a range of channels including voice, email, webchat, social service and correspondence, with the aim of a first contact resolution (this includes complaint, logging, coordination of responding, and coordination for all complaints)
- To be in the right place at the right time (adherence to schedule)
- Deliver the best customer experience to all customers
- Respond to contacts within our target answer and response times
- Provide customers with information by retrieving required knowledge/content using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints through voice and written channels
- Enter and update customer information into systems
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Take ownership and follow up customer contacts where necessary
- Achieve agreed personal performance and development objectives
- Work with your colleagues in the Customer Contact operation to identify and highlight trends in customer contacts and improvement opportunities
- Undertake the Knowledge Coordinator role as and when required
- To schedule work according to requirements, for the FM work undertaken, ensuring that appropriate adherence to performance standards are met and efficiency of operative times
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent call handling and customer service skills (including questioning, probing, listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing)
- Proven written communication skills within a business environment e.g. email, webchat, correspondence, complaints handling
- Experience of monitoring and responding to customer service issues via social media would be advantageous
- Genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and delivering a brilliant customer experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices and a clear understanding of the need to balance customer and business needs
- Experience of using CRM systems and case management systems in a customer service environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.