2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £22,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a 2nd line Support Engineer on behalf of a market leading supplier of clinical, medical software.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer it will be your responsibility to provide hardware and software technical support, including maintenance, repairs, advice and installations to the clients estate across the UK, the role is based in Bodmin, but it may involve working away when required. A company van will be supplied.
- Respond to call-outs within the timescale of contractual obligations
- Installation of systems
- Diagnostics of problems and repair or remedy as required
- Installation and the setting up of computer systems/ equipment
- Maintenance of accurate records to meet Company deadlines
- Experience in IT & Servicing IT Systems and Customers
- Windows server, desktop administration and networking
- Linux/Unix server administration and networking
- General understanding of computer systems and their architecture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and administration
- Good telephone manner/ etiquette
- Clean and current driving license
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.