Software Development Specialist
£400 per day
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a Software Development Specialist on behalf of a large scale learning provider.
The Software Development Specialist will take a lead role in the designing, building, deploying and maintaining of integrations between business applications and the main data warehouse. To achieve this, the role works across the Directorate to create a secure, robust and documented environment which meets and exceeds the customers’ requirements.
The role also provides specialist guidance, training and assistance to other team members in supporting the implemented solutions and associated integrations.
- Lead on the design of secure technical solutions within the roles specialism, defining product roadmaps and standards, aligning to the Technical Lifecycle Policy
- Development of integrations between business applications and the main data warehouse, complying with established coding practices and standards
- Plan the deployment and operational support of tested technology solutions in accordance within change and release management processes
- Establish, document and test patching and maintenance processes and procedures, ensuring that team members are fully trained and supported through their application
- Manage unit and user acceptance testing to ensure that delivered integrations meet the requirements of the customer
- Commissions, advises and approves technical articles for publication and use in building knowledgebase articles
- Contribute to the future architectural standards across the areas of technical responsibility and participates in the delivery of aligned technical projects
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems and incidents, assessing their impact on technical designs, creating workarounds, fixes and redesigns, as required, to maintain a stable environment
- Significant experience with development frameworks, e.g. C#, .net, HTML5, CSS, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server integrations and reporting services, from design to operation
- Experience of working in a technical support environment, exhibiting an appropriate breadth and depth of technical knowledge
- Significant experience supporting and maintaining a wide range of technologies relevant to this role
- Comprehensive understanding of IT and digital systems and their vulnerabilities
If you are interested in the above then please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.