Accommodation Solutions Manager
£37,832 – £43,717
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Housing for the recruitment of a new Accommodation Solutions Manager.
To provide the strategic oversight for the Gateway to young persons’ accommodation and support service, The Temporary Accommodation Service, Private Rented Sector and Temporary Accommodation Procurement Service As well as Cornwall Housing Private Let’s scheme and the successful delivery of services under ‘Contemporary Cornish Living’.
- Management of Emergency Accommodation Framework contract
Management of any further temporary accommodation commissioning with the private and/or social sectors
Management of the supported housing ‘gateway’ for young person’s housing
Provide accurate and up to date data, management information reports, (to support financial analysis and tactical recommendations) and balance scorecard information to key stakeholders as required.
To develop rigorous and effective service plans with measurable targets, taking full account of the Council’s vision, aims and objectives ensuring that they are developed to the highest possible standard
To implement and monitor a robust performance management system in order to drive up performance of both individuals within the team and services across the organisation
understanding own health and safety responsibilities and participating in the risk assessment process
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Thorough understanding of the Housing Act 1996 Part VII (as amended Homeless Act 2002), forthcoming Homelessness Reduction Act, Localism Act 2011, relevant Landlord and Tenant legislation to support compliance with the Housing Health & Safety Rating System
- Ability to achieve targets; and to effectively plan and organise work, assess priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with service providers and other stakeholders
- Ability to understand and interpret numerical information, with good attention to detail & record-keeping.
- Knowledge of programme/project management techniques and experience of successfully leading significant change programmes/projects working collaboratively to drive and successfully support change
- Successful track record of enhancing the reputation of an organisation that has generated tangible benefits for customers and/or service users.
- This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check
Please submit your CV in the first instance.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.