8:30am to 5.00pm Mon to Fri
Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for an Administrator to provide administrative support to the Business Manager team and the Finance Department.
• To administer the company’s debt management procedures under advice of the relevant Business Manager and support the Portfolio Manager in the execution of recovery actions, including liaison with solicitors and insolvency practitioners.
• To assist in updating the CRM in respect of client debtors with reference to the relevant Business Manager.
• To collect monitoring information from client businesses including direct liaison with customers.
• Uploading and maintaining monitoring information on the CRM.
• To assist in the production of regular monitoring reports for the funding bodies.
• General office and reception duties as required by the Office Manager.
• To actively and positively contribute to the appraisal process and to follow up agreed actions.
• To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines which assist this.
• To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Dignity & Diversity Policy.
• To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
Required skills and experience:
• Office Administration experience
• Advanced ICT skills including CRM systems
• Flexible and good humoured
• Good inter-personal skills; a team player
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Creative thinking, problem solving
• Credit control and collections
• FCA compliance experience
• Business to business lending
To discuss this role further please contact Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.