37 hours per week (M-F)
£9.75 per hour
Jobline Staffing are looking for a friendly and efficient temporary worker to cover an internal maternity leave position within our team.
The successful person will be joining a small, friendly and busy team, ensuring the temporary workforce’s compliance is up to date along with providing general office administration support.
Jobline Staffing a recruitment business and agency that provides recruitment and resourcing solutions to both the private and public sectors.
- Send out, chase and store reference requests for new workers
- Obtain required compliance and eligibility documentation for workforce
- Support Recruitment Consultants with general administration
- Data entry
- Respond to telephone enquiries or queries as appropriate
- Ensuring systems are updated with all compliance material and information
- Storing and updating systems as well as records, in line with data protection regulations
- Monitor and proactively
- Deliver excellent customer service via telephone, email as well as in person
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service
- Proven background of working within a fast paced office environment
- Adaptable and resilient
- Excellent eye for detail
To discuss this role further please contact either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.