Assistant Natural Environment Advisor
Temporary Full Time
£8.25-£8.50 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Assistant Natural Environment Advisor for CORMAC to work within their Environment division. This role will be temporary full time for approx 5 months, you will be required to work 37 per week.
- Assist the Natural Environment Advisor in delivering invasive and ecological advice to other divisions within the group external clients
- Surveying for invasive species
- Ecological assessments
- Work programming
- Responding to reports by members of the public via internal reporting systems
- Report writing and general day to day advice
- Assist in the marketing and promotion through suitable publicity including leaflets, website, displays, press and other media
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sound basic knowledge of ecological and environment issues (such as agriculture, conservation and native, non-native invasive plants)
- Genuine interest in the environment pertaining to invasive plants, ecological assessment and habitat protection
- NVQ2 in Ecology and Conservation desirable
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.