£287 (PAYE) – £350 (Umbrella)
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council for the recruitment of a new Business Analyst to work on a Temporary basis at their office in Truro, Cornwall.
- To provide Business Analysis for complex CRM processes for the Council’s emerging Customer Experience Platform.
- Initial discovery then running workshops with other business areas identified.
- Conduct analysis across multiple branches/touchpoints for the customer (complex, often multi-agencies involved)
- CRM Theme Discovery
- General Analysis including running workshops in focussed business areas
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working in an agile environment, familiar with Kanban methodology and working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven experience within a similar BA role
- Effective Stakeholder identification and management
- Experience with Customer facing solutions (e.g. CRM) and understanding business/customer journey lifecycles
- ISEB qualification or similar accreditation
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.