Business Development Executive
Up to £26,000 per annum/ OTE. £34,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of our growing clients based in Penryn.
As a Business Development Executive you are an enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic and collaborative person with an interest in technology, agriculture and the environment. An individual who is able to build strong relationships with our clients and can excel in a rapidly growing organisation.
Additionally, you will become an ambassador of our products and services for data-driven Smart Farming, whilst helping to build a robust sales pipeline, working with our clients and driving sales. The role’s initial focus shall be upon agricultural and food supply chain lead generation and new business development in order to build a comprehensive sales pipeline.
- Actively engage and advise farmers, farm business owners up to C-level leadership, presenting our data and suggesting how to improve their productivity and sustainability with data-driven Smart Farming processes.
- Collaborate with our clients to optimise and improve their performance then generate use case collateral to influence the full client base.
- Provide training at client sites and ensure active usage of the product and reporting.
- Provide in depth analysis and the client as a product expert.
- Nurture existing B2B clients for high retention and renewal, whilst identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Take a data-driven approach to customer usage and satisfaction data, using our proprietary admin tools, HubSpot and MS Excel.
- Ownership of multiple clients, maintaining your activities within our CRM.
- Excel at solving clients’ issues, requiring in-depth understanding of the product.
- Solve client’s operational challenges whilst keeping strategic goals in mind.
- Coordinate commercial and legal documents with clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly KPIs offers generous, uncapped commissions.
- Strong communicator, well developed relationship-building capabilities and effective collaborative skills.
- Goal-driven attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience on a one-to-one basis and enterprise setting.
- Aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients.
- Drive and motivation to succeed in a high-growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- SaaS as well as agricultural or Agri-services sector experience beneficial.
- Familiar with HubSpot CRM.
- Interest in web analytics (Google Analytics).
- Interest in social media and SEO.
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission package commensurate with experience
- Steep learning curve so you can become a technical expert and industry influencer
- A great team atmosphere and working environment
- Generous holiday policy
- Weekly fruit box in office
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.