Business systems Development Officer
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with CORSERV for the recruitment of a Business systems Development Officer to work at their head office in Wadebridge, Cornwall.
Business Systems is accountable for development and maintenance of key line business applications across the Corserv group of companies. This involves Technical support for internal and external users across all companies within the Group.
This role will involve delivering business systems support to both the Community Services division of CORMAC and it’s Fleet Division
- Project initiation – To initiate larger change initiatives by developing project briefs, project plans, completing “as is” and “to be” models.
- Project Assistance/Management
- Change management
- Environment management – Change is managed through all environments from DEV to TEST and finally to the LIVE system.
- Developing and implementing test plans and assist users where need to complete testing.
- Create and manage system and team documentation
- Technical Support
- System maintenance – Deliver upgrades
- System testing – Complete smoke testing and regression testing prior to a system upgrade and manage Business user acceptance testing.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced in project management
- Systems administration experience is essential
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Demonstrates ability to capture, interpret and implement system change.
- Proven background of working with a wide range of stakeholders including 3rd parties.
- Experienced providing technical support
- Awareness of website management
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.