Hourly rate TBC DOE
Our client Cormac are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Consultancy division. The role will be a full time temporary position, there maybe permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
You will be assisting with various Highways and Structures projects working as part of a team.
To assist with technical duties including:
- Drawing production
- Document preparation
- Scheme assessment/ appraisal
- Preparation of reports
- Site investigation and technical surveys
- Data collection and analysis
- Monitoring and evaluating
- To utilise appropriate information technology, Computer Aided Design in allocated work
- Assist in the production of reports etc for clients, members and external bodies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 6 months CAD experience
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Competent user of Microsoft office suite of programs, and effective in the use of databases and spreadsheets and the general use of ICT systems in order to input and extract data
- Numerate and able to communicate accurately both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to solve basic problems logically and make appropriate and timely decisions
*Hourly rate to be confirmed dependant on individual skills and experience held*
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.