Temp to Perm Opportunity
Full Time, 37 hours per week
Jobline Staffing in partnership with Cormac are seeking a Civils and Supplies Scheduler.
The scheduling of civils and supplies to customer sites in the most cost effective and efficient manner for the business utilising internal/external stock
- Act as a broker when surplus stock is made available, to be used on other jobs that will keep the cost of wastage to a minimum
- Ensure that any supplies outside the civils and supplies tender is authorised and documented by the respective Operational Manager.
- Decide on which orders to mix between suppliers, dependent on product compatibility and stocking agreements
- Assist the Senior Civils and Suppliers Scheduler in reviewing supplier stockholding agreements
- Carry out mini-competition on items off tender and/or of significant value
- To help identify back haul opportunities and arrange for pick ups (within weight limits and timescales), where surplus stock can be used on other sites
- Monitor and provide information and recommendations relating to supplier performance.
- Assist Senior Civils and Supplies Scheduler in identifying most cost effective provision of stock
- Ensure all details of request through to order is accurately recorded within our financial system
- To maintain accurate administrative records.
- To work as part of an integrated Hub Team and support other functions where possible in an efficient and effective way.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of managing stock in a commercial environment.
- Significant experience of administering, gathering and providing data to assist the monitoring and management of resources preferably in the field of stock control
- Has a detailed understanding of customer care policies and practices and how they are applied in all day to day activities.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor working processes and to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of IT with particular reference to scheduling, managing and monitoring systems as applied in the vehicle, fleet and plant operations.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of dealing with customers and clients, both internal and external, which requires a good level of communication, through written and oral communication.
Please submit your CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.