HGV Tipper Driver/Labourer
£12-£13 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Tipper Driver to work for one of our clients within construction. Work will be based in the Liskeard/Launceston area however you maybe required to travel to various sites throughout Cornwall.
You will be responsible for driving a 7.5 tonne Tipper Lorry
- Duties will involve delivering/tipping to various sites
- Labour on site when lorry workload is quiet
- Flexible, happy to help out with other tasks as and when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Full CPC Essential (able to drive 7.5 tonne Tipper Truck)
- UK Driving licence LGV C1 essential
- Experience of working within the construction industry with aggregates
- The normal duties of the role will involve travel on a regular basis. It is a condition of employment that the role holder can exercise good travel mobility and can meet the physical demands in order to fulfil the obligations of the role.
*Hourly rate to be determined by candidates experience and skills set*
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.