Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Airport Newquay to recruit a Commercial Estates Manager to join their dedicated and professional team
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a pivotal position within the organisation, focusing on the efficient and effective management of all areas of the Cornwall Airport Limited leased property estate.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar position, and will be able to demonstrate their ability to engage with both new and existing tenants, focusing on the maximisation of revenue for the site. Whilst ensuring that the legal and statutory obligations of the organisation are met
Some of the main duties will consist of:
- Handling all lettings, routine estate management activities (rent, review, lease renewals etc.) the collection of rent and preparation and legal instructions
- Undertake professional negotiations and support on all matters relating to lettings, leases and licences etc.
- Manage third party land agreements outside of the operational airport which impact the safe operation of the Airport i.e. woodland management agreements and landing light agreements
- Lead on commercial property development activity at the Airport in line with business plan targets including commercial advice on new property related matters
- Support the development of the group sustainability plan, plus much, much more
To be successful in this role you will be somebody who has significant experience of working at a senior level within a complex property development and management environment, with a strong focus on delivery. You will be a confident negotiator, with experience in commercial property transactions and you will be comfortable in giving advice and updates to others across the senior management team
It is essential that you have up to date knowledge of property management practices and best practice legislation and it would be highly beneficial if you possess a MRICS of MCIOB
For further details and a full job description, please send through your CV with an accompanying cover letter, in application for the position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.