Competitive rates of pay
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with CORSERV for the recruitment of a Communications Manager to work at their head office in Wadebridge, Cornwall.
- Create, contribute to, and implement Corserv’s communications strategies and materials
- Deliver planned and consistent internal and external communications about Corserv group’s key projects and services, making best use of appropriate channels
- Ensure a proactive approach to external and internal communications through development and positive use of forward communications plans and regular meetings with staff across the group
- Support key internal and external events
- Monitor social networks, blogs, live webchat and online forums.
- Develop and support improved two-way communication
- Contribute to the development of online toolkits/guidance for services
- Work closely with colleagues to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure campaigns/projects are delivered
- Build close and manage working relationships with internal and external stakeholders Proactively
- Adhere to standards and ensure communications delivers against performance, best practice, value for money and maximum impact
- Regularly measure the effectiveness and impact of communications activities to enable continuous improvement
- Gather, analyses, interprets and presents data and information
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in relevant subject or ability to demonstrate equivalent work-based experience
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering impactful communication strategies and plans
- Very high standard of writing, including a focus on Plain English, clarity and accuracy, and the ability to present compelling content appropriate to the audience and channel
- Demonstrable experience of using social media effectively, including as part of multi-channel campaigns
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with a range of partners and stakeholders
- Experience preparing senior managers or staff for media interviews, providing written briefings and support
- Excellent organisational, people and time management skills to co-ordinate multiple work streams for high profile and large scale projects
- Experience in the use of research and insight in informing communications and engagement work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within clear guidelines and regularly use initiative to make decisions, referring to more senior officer for advice if required
- The base office for this role is Wadebridge, where the communications team is based. The role may involve travel on an occasional basis to other locations in Cornwall.
- This post is subject to a DBS check (enhanced)
To discuss this role further please contact Naomi Denney at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.