Job Title Community Support Workers
Location Various locations across Cornwall
Type of role Permanent
Salary range £9.12 per hour
Jobline are looking for exceptional people with a genuine interest in supporting vulnerable adults. Are you someone who wants to make a difference?
As part of the Community Services Division you will be providing personalised support to vulnerable adults who live in the community and have identified care needs. The emphasis being on providing people with safe, responsive, effective, compassionate and high-quality care, via the CORCARE Domiciliary service
- Someone who has experience in supporting vulnerable adults in need – either informally or in paid employment?
- Do you have an awareness of the physical, emotional and mental health issues affecting vulnerable adults?
- Flexible and able to participate in the planned shift rotas?
- NVQ level 2 in care or equivalent and/or experience and demonstrable understanding of reablement and care provision or willing to work towards?
- A driver, with the ability to work across the County?
- A good communicator able to remain calm and measured, able to manage in a crisis?
You will be:
- Offering safe and appropriate support to each individual in a person centred way
- Monitoring the health, well-being and progress of service users and report any concerns/changes back to management in order to protect and safeguard vulnerable adults
- Developing additional skills and competencies to be able to support a diverse community who may be having a health or social care crisis, need to be discharged from hospital, or suffer with a long term condition that would benefit from ongoing support.
Our Client Offers:
- Our Client is one of the largest employers of carers in Cornwall, so there are lots of opportunities for career advancement.
- Great starting salaries – £9.12 per hour (based on a 35 hour week)
- Guaranteed hour contracts of between 10 and 35 hours per week.
- A rolling rota pattern, meaning you can plan for holidays and family time with ease
- All travel time paid, which is included in your pattern for the day.
- Competitive rates of mileage pay.
- Starting at 23 days annual leave (pro rata) rising to 28 after 5 year’s continuous service which can be taken in conjunction with your working pattern.
- Paid public holidays (pro rata)
- Mobile telephones/devices provided
- Opportunity of a competitively priced lease car
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.