Contract Manager Mechanical
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Contract Manager Mechanical to work for Cormac, supporting Facilities Services. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join their team.
- We are currently seeking a mechanically biased Contract Manager to lead delivery of planned and reactive maintenance and minor projects for plant and equipment across the contracted portfolio
- This role will manage the delivery of repairs, improvements and refurbishment projects for public and private sector clients
- Compiling estimates, designs and specifications and other regulatory certification
- Issuing orders
- Managing subcontractors, in house operatives and supervising works in progress whilst ensuring profitability
- The Post holder will be responsible for advising on innovative practice, maximising efficiency gains in delivery of all activities and projects
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Welfare standards are delivered within statutory compliance regimes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An experienced building industry mechanical manager with recognised qualification
- Conversant with building services installation, maintenance practices and legislation, policy preparation, development and best practice techniques
- A demonstrable track record of successfully working with staff, subcontractors and clients to achieve objectives
- Experienced and confident in giving advice to and building relationships with senior managers, clients and colleagues
- Demonstrable management experience of Health and Safety involving Property Maintenance and minor works schemes
- Proven record of effective budget & performance along with knowledge and skills associated with successfully managing and negotiating with contractors leading to successful agreements and outcomes
- IOSH / SMSTS qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage
- Ambitious, driven individual, able to identify new opportunities
- Able to bring in innovative/improved methods and ways or working
- Full UK Driving Licence
** The work base for this role is subject to change due to contract and work location demands, it is therefore a condition of employment that the role holder accepts and is able to fulfil the obligations of the role**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.