Data Engineer – Level 2
£32,000 – £40,000 D.O.E
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Level 3 Data Engineer (Senior) for an award winning Software providing organisation.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for working within the core development and management of interfaces to the differing system databases. Working within an agile team this role will develop and maintain effective solutions to assist with any data migration or transformation processes.
• Assisting transformation and manipulation of data in order to transfer data between computer solutions.
• Assisting design of data structures for optimal storage, creation, retrieval or data mining.
• Manage source code and version control using GIT.
• Partake in daily stand-ups and escalate issues or slippage in timely fashion whilst identifying satisfactory remedial action.
• Logical task prioritisation to work within strict project timelines
• Managing source code and version control using GIT
• Keeping abreast of industry developments and coaching of junior members
• Experience with SQL, database design & architecture, administration, implementation and management
• Understanding in software development (C++, C#, JS) and or mathematics
• Experience preparing system documents, use cases, test cases and other documentation
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with data migration, data conversion, database upgrades, physical modelling, and schema designs
• Experience working in an agile software development environment.
• 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
• Pension scheme,
• Health Care Plans,
• Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.