Dev Ops Engineers (Level 2 & 3)
Level 2 – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Level 3 – £40,000 – £47,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for two Dev Ops Engineers to work for an award winning Software providing organisation in Cornwall.
As a Dev Ops Engineer it will be your responsibility to work with other members of the Dev Ops infrastructure and application team to develop the Cloud hosted solution alongside the Engineering, Software and support teams to specific contract SLA and assurance requirements.
- Work within an agile team to develop CLOUD technologies
- Troubleshoot a variety of performance issues and other problems
- Monitoring of Cloud systems for vulnerabilities and threats
- Ensuring that developed solutions meet design criteria and timescales
- Partake in daily stand-ups and escalate issues or slippage in timely fashion whilst identifying satisfactory remedial action.
- Logical task prioritisation to work within strict project timelines
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Commercial experience of Linux OS
- Deep understanding of Dev Ops and Agile methodologies and concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages preferably PHP and/or C/C++
- Knowledge of Prometheus Scripting Languages namely PromQL
- Knowledge of Elasticssearch Scripting Languages namely Painless/QueryDSL
- Commercial experience using a GIT revision management system
OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS:
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
Plus many more.
To discuss this role further please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.