Temporary and Permanent Opportunities
37 hours per week, full time Monday to Friday
Jobline Staffing are seeking a qualified and experienced electrician for a role covering Mid and East Cornwall areas.
– To work independently or as part of a team carrying out technical trade repairs, maintenance or improvements to Cornwall Housing properties.
– The purpose of the role is the undertaking of electrical inspection, responsive repairs and capital improvements to Cornwall Housing properties. To ensure that 100% of electrical repair, maintenance and improvement work is compliant with statutory and legal requirements and that tenants and properties are safe in this regard.
– To carry out technical trade repairs, maintenance and improvement works within the designated service department to Cornwall Housing properties.
– Undertake works in accordance with current regulations with regards to electrical systems and appliances including annual periodic test and report, remedial works, responsive & void repairs, work arising from service and mutual exchange safety certification. Full or partial electrical system installations as required.
– Ensuring compliance with current regulations by the completion of relevant certification.
– To hold current electrical accreditation with City and Guilds 2360 parts 1 and 2 or equivalent qualification City and Guilds 2382 17th edition Wiring Regulations and City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations, Or equivalent to meet the standards of NICEIC registration.
This role is initially for 3 months. A vehicle will be provided.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV in the first instance.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.