£15 per hour TBC DOE
Due to continued expansion of one of our clients within Cornwall we are recruiting for an experienced Electrician to support a number of projects throughout Cornwall. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
- Responsible for install, refurbishment, alteration, planned and reactive maintenance.
- Carrying out works for local authority, Schools, Housing Associations and private clients.
- You will be required to manage and deliver electrical contracts within Educational, Commercial and Residential Sectors.
- Ability to plan your own workload and to work unsupervised
- Managing small teams when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualified to minimum 17th Edition
- Hold Valid ECS Card
- C&G 2391 Test and Inspection or 2394/2395
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have own Hand Tools
- IPAF desirable
- PASMA desirable
** The work base for this role is subject to change due to contract and work location demands, it is therefore a condition of employment that the role holder accepts and is able to fulfil the obligations of the role**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.