Temp to perm
£8.25 per hour, rising to £9 in April
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for multiple Finance Administrators to join CORMAC Solutions. The role will be involved in a processing of weekly payroll timesheets, purchase orders and accounts payable in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. Whilst also providing general financial administrative services that will support the delivery of an excellent focussed service.
- Process invoices for the payment of work, goods or services
- Process operative timesheets for payment.
- Maintain the ERP system for operatives, including starters, leavers and salary amendments.
- Dealing with manager queries where applicable or directing them to the relevant department.
- Ensure payroll errors are logged, carry out investigation
- Coordinate the workload of the team to ensure work is completed within pay cycles, timetables and deadlines.
- To resolve queries relating to purchase orders, invoices, HMRC or payments.
- The timely and accurate input of authorised payroll information for the processing of wages, including overtime, standby and emergency call-out payments ensuring all necessary approvals for claims are correct and compliant.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably working towards AAT or an equivalent related qualification to NVQ3 level.
- Previous experience of working in an administrative/financial or banking office environment incorporating reconciliation;
- Experience and understanding of Financial Regulations relating to payroll, invoice payment and purchase ordering.
- Demonstrates sufficient analytical and interpretive skills to deal with payroll, invoice and purchasing queries.
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.