£18,000 – £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
My client is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to help keep their books balanced and finance systems up to date. They are a fast-growing agency with global clients and they want you to administer their bookkeeping, ensuring it’s always accurate and on-time.
What you’ll do.
- Own bookkeeping and be the go-to person for all things finance
- Ensure all expenditure and income is entered into the accounting system
- Reconcile their bank accounts and petty cash
- Manage administration of paperwork with help from the Office Administrator
- Analyse and produce management accounting reports
- Manage invoicing and the tracking of client expenses
- Manage and report on internal campaign time tracking
- Own internal financial processes and build upon them
- Manage purchase orders from receiving to delivering
- Be comfortable submitting VAT returns using HMRC MTD
Why work for them?
- Join a happy team of passionate marketeers, creatives, techies and analysts
- Beautiful waterside offices, with their very own beach, in the heart of Cornwall
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day per year served for up to another 5 days
- Competitive pay and a pension
- Lots of team time, including a team lunch every Friday and plenty of fun together
- Flexible working hours so you can dodge traffic, or get to the beach on a sunny day
- They’re offering between £18,000 and £21,000 p.a, depending upon your experience
What they need from you?
They’re on the hunt for a bookkeeper, and if you’re in the game you’ll know what they need; however some important skills for them are:
- To be experienced in bookkeeping and able to meet the role criteria above
- Hold a bookkeeping qualification, be working towards one, and/ or have plenty of demonstrative experience
- Highly competent with online account packages, such as Quickbooks
- Able to articulate tricky financial information to varied team members
- Be familiar with overseas transactions & relevant taxes
- You must be discreet and trustworthy, confidentiality is key
- A whizz with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proactive, with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work
- A happy, loyal team player who’s always willing to help others out
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.