Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their dedicated team located in North Cornwall. This is a 6 month FTC, and the role will focus 100% on a Compensation & Benefits Project
Reporting to the Group Human Resources Director, the main purpose of the project is to provide a Board recommendation to simplify the C&B framework within the existing Group of Companies, which is underpinned by compelling statistical analysis which has been fully costed and future proofed.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a thorough analysis of the following:
- Detailed review of external market place remuneration against bench mark roles
- The compensation landscape to determine current transferrable models
- Existing remuneration structure and benefits across the Corserv Group
- Costed proposal(s) for change, including analysis of benefit providers
The role is solely focused on the analysis and subsequent recommendation element of the project, and will not roll forward into the implantation stages. Due to this we seek candidates with the following experience and qualifications:
- Possess a high level of statistical analytical skills (regression and correlation)
- Be competent and comfortable in designing and manipulating data
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to share complex information to audiences with various levels of understanding up to board level
- Competent in working with a variety of benefit providers to model opportunities for enhanced remuneration offerings
- Provide costed models of transition, including all tax implications
- Have a knowledge of large, complex C & B environments (executive, manual and office based staff)
- Able to work collaboratively with HR /FN teams as required throughout the project
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, commercially savvy and will have a good understanding of proposals and how they link to improved business performance. We seek someone who has accounting qualification(s) ACA/ACCA and a Business Studies or Finance related degree.
If you have the above experience and you are seeking a challenging and interesting contract, we would like to hear from you to discuss the position in more detail. Send your CV in today
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.