Finance Manager (Maternity cover)
14 month (fixed term contract)
Jobline are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to cover a 14 month maternity leave position based in Truro.
Our client is a modern and vibrant, communications company that is focused on developing their customers brands and ideas by delivering, innovative, powerful campaigns.
This role will be pivotal to the business and will have overall responsibilities for the company’s finance function, managing 1 junior member of staff and reporting directly to the MD.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Budget preparation and management
- Sales ledger
- Overseeing purchase ledger
- Management of our Accounts Assistant
- Occasional trips to London will be required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hold a valid Finance qualification, such as CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience using Sage Line 50
- Experience in a similar Finance Management role
- Excellent stakeholder management experience (internal & external)
- The successful candidate will be joining a very creative and busy team and will need to be a good communicator at all levels
In return the successful Finance Manager will receive Private Health Care, Mobile phone allowance, Laptop and an early finish on a Friday.
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.