Up to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Full-Stack Developer for a growing, innovative digital marketing and technology organisation based in the heart of Cornwall.
As a full-stack developer it will be your responsibility to create outstanding user experience throughout the development process whilst working effectively within a small and dedicated team.
- Creating an outstanding user experience throughout development based on customer requirements.
- Development of front and back end features to provide a reliable and easy to use customer experience.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative ways of working.
- Ensure high quality work is delivered and applications are responsive.
- Web performance optimisation.
- Exploring new technologies and ensuring established technologies run smoothly.
- C# and ASP.NET
- Database including MySQL and SQL Server
- Familiar with a CMS (ideally Umbraco, but anything accepted)
- Experience of source control tools like GIT
- Innate understanding of the fundamentals of the internet (from 503s to certificates)
As well as a competitive salary package, you will be offered great training opportunities, a fantastic working environment and some pretty nice benefits, including:
- Company pension
- 26 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Fresh fruit and ground coffee
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Money off vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required then please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.