Grass Cutting Operative
Saltash, Notterbridge Depot
Temporary Full Time
£9.21 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a Grass cutting Operative to work for CORMAC within their Environment division based out of Saltash. This role will be temporary full time there maybe permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
Working within a team carrying out grasscutting and grounds maintenance to high standards, the successful candidates will ideally have experience in grasscutting.
- Duties include grasscutting, hedge strimming and clearing vegetation
- Strimming, mowing and operating ride on mower and chainsaw (must hold tickets to operate machinery)
- Safe operation of machinery, wearing the necessary PPE at all times
- Working outside in all weather conditions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of working outside
- Full driving licence essential
- Class C1 licence would be advantageous
- CSCS card desirable
- Strimming, ride on mower, chainsaw tickets desirable
- Work as part of a team or on your own, using your initiative
**Note hourly rate will be dependent on experience/level and tickets held**
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.