Cornwall (various locations)
Temporary Full Time
£9.01 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a number of temporary Grasscutting Operatives to work for CORMAC within their Environment/Landscaping division. These roles will be temporary full time to cover the summer season, there maybe permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
There area number of roles to fill which will cover Cornwall working out of various locations.
Working within a team carrying out grasscutting and grounds maintenance to high standards, the successful candidates will ideally have experience in grasscutting.
- Duties include grasscutting, hedge strimming and clearing vegetation
- Strimming, mowing and operating ride on mower and chainsaw (must hold tickets to operate machinery)
- Safe operation of machinery, wearing the necessary PPE at all times
- Working outside in all weather conditions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of working outside
- Full driving licence essential
- CSCS card desirable
- Strimming, ride on mower, chainsaw tickets desirable
- Work as part of a team or on your own, using your initiative
**Note hourly rate will be dependent on experience and tickets held**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.