Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with CORSERV for the recruitment of an HR Director based at their head office in Wadebridge, Cornwall.
CORSERV is an exciting new commercial trading company wholly owned by Cornwall Council and created to play a key role ensuring that all subsidiary companies are joined up in their approach to growing the economy of Cornwall and realising its Place agenda.
As of 2018/2019 CORSERV is staffed by some 3000 individuals across the Group and its finances show a healthy revenue budget of over £200m with a projected revenue of £260m for 2018/2019.
- Direct accountability for the effective management of the HR and OD functions
- Lead on the consolidation of the HR function across the group
- Manage 5 direct reports to lead and deliver CORSERV’s strategic plan and people plan
- Lead the groups Resourcing strategy
- Lead and implement a Programme of organisational change
- Lead the groups L&D strategy
- Lead and champion employee engagement, development and wellbeing
- Ensure effective trade union and employee relations are maintained and developed
- Be the principal strategic advisor to the Group Leadership Team and Members on all aspects of strategic human resource management and organisational development
- Develop the HR function into a profit generating function through the JOBLINE STAFFING company
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CIPD or equivalent professional qualification in one of the core disciplines within the functional portfolio or equivalent experience that can be demonstrated by continuous professional development records and an excellent track record in a similar role
- Experience in the leadership of relevant functions at management level, within a multi-sector organisation – ideally with both public and private sector experience
- Ability to articulate a clear vision for delivery of the service and how to improve and transform outcomes
- A proven record of successful change management, delivering new working policies and practices alongside cultural and structural change, within a unionised environment
- Experience of successful budget management within tight financial limits in a complex organisation
- Demonstrates an up to date knowledge and understanding of the law, government policy and best practice
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.