Up to £30,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing is on the hunt for an In-House Designer on behalf of our established client based in Cornwall.
As an In-House Designer, it will be your responsibility to design and produce the trade facing marketing material for the brand.
- Create creative and innovative design concepts across a range of collateral mediums
- Establish brand guidelines that align with the clients’ vision, mission statement and values
- Be knowledgable about competitor brands, products, trends and design techniques.
- Liaise with suppliers, sending approved artwork to the correct specification and requirement within specified timeframes.
- Deliver Ad-hoc requests in a timely manner to company standard
- Ensure that artwork is saved and filed correctly in the right format.
- Proven track record in quality design with a portfolio of work
- 3 years of practical experience including product design, packaging, digital and print
- Degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design
- Confident and competent use of Adobe Suite – In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to manage and deliver high-quality design work for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of designing marketing materials from initial brief ad concept through to polished consumer-ready consumption
- Ability to design across various collateral and mediums across print, digital, new product design and packaging.
To discuss this role further please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.