IT Facilities Engineer
Jobline Staffing are working on behalf of a leading education supplier based in Central London whilst they are looking to recruit an IT Facilities Engineer.
As an IT Facilities Engineer you will be involved in the day to day support of the IT Facilities Infrastructure, assisting in Project Delivery, ensuring that all IT Standards are fully applied and adhered to and that the transition phase between Project and BAU.
You’ll be responsible for the support and maintenance of all IT Facilities hardware and providing the associated services (UPS, Cooling, Patching, Room Management, Access, Inventory etc.). You’ll be responsible for delivering prompt, effective and controlled project execution, as well as identifying and implementing process and service improvements.
- Successful delivery of IT Facilities services within a Service Management framework and in line with agreed standards and Service Levels.
- Oversee all IT Facilities technical spaces (Data centres, Comms Rooms etc.)
- Supporting delivery of technological change across the IT Facilities infrastructure.
- Supporting the security, resilience, backup and monitoring of the IT Facilities infrastructure.
- Raise and execute Change Requests in adherence with the Change Control process.
- Create and maintain all IT Facilities documentation, processes, inventories and tools.
- Identifying and undertaking Service Improvements and New Ideas in line with the IT strategy and roadmap.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce environmental impact and implementing improvements.
- Work closely with 3rd Party Providers transitioning services and solutions into the BAU environment ensuring operational excellence.
- Knowledge of industry technical standards
- Proven troubleshooting and Vendor Management skills
- Experience working within IT Service Management including Change, Incident & Problem Management
- Ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work as part of a geographically split team
- Ability to identify and manage priorities.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and customary closure days
- Great group pension scheme
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Staff Discounts
- And many many more!
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.