IT Support Engineer
Up to £25,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join their clients existing team of experienced support technicians in this rewarding role. Reporting directly to the Head Engineer in the first instance, you will be responsible for providing proactive maintenance and support for key clients and the delivery of exceptional on-site support.
As an IT Support Engineer your daily duties will range from; resolving client technical issues; full server-side diagnosis and troubleshooting to maintain their customers’ IT infrastructure; PC and server assembly and on-site troubleshooting and installation as necessary. Candidates will need to be calm under pressure, have a positive, friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour.
- 3 years + experience in solution delivery
- Knowledge of implantation of:
- Firewalls & Switches
- MS Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016
- MS Exchange 2007/ 2010/ 2013
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Client Operating Systems
- Unix/ Linux
- Experience of troubleshooting/ maintain both Windows Clients & Servers
- Experience of supporting end users in a domain environment
- Troubleshooting TCP/ IP
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Experience of troubleshooting/ maintaining Exchange
- A+, Network+. MCSA or equivalent in Win 2012/ 2016
- TCP/ IP sub netting and routing
- Assembling and installing PCs and servers
- 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 per year
- The opportunity to work with an established local organisation
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.