Junior Front End Developer
£18,000 – £21,000 per annum (DOE)
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Junior Front End Developer for a leading digital marketing agency.
As a Junior Front End Developer it will be your role to help manage the website, updating web pages using HTML and CSS; additionally you will be learning technical SEO practices from the best and work as an integral part of one of the SEO teams on optimisation projects.
- Help implement HTML/CSS code to update and maintain a global website
- Quickly learn technical SEO/PPC techniques through in-house training
- Support the SEO/PPC Consultants on client campaigns
- Assist with monthly report generation
- Contribute to varied search marketing campaigns
- Manage client communication
- Embrace the role with a longer-term view of progression into an SEO position
- Take an active part in the rapid growth of 3WhiteHats, undertaking additional duties as required
- Be confident in development with HTML/CSS.
- To have relevant agency or in-house experience in executing digital marketing
- If you’re fresh out of uni, a degree in relevant subject
- We’d love some JS experience, and this would give other career development opportunities within the business
- Able to understand and analyse data and not afraid of learning new technical skills
- An understanding of Photoshop (or similar) would be great
- Familiarity with version control and Git is preferred
- Some experience with PHP / WordPress development
- A bonus would be to have knowledge of Kentico
- Proactive and hard-working, with an eye for detail, and a sense of pride in your work
- A happy, loyal team player who’s always willing to help others out
- Join a happy team of passionate marketers, creatives, techies and analytics analysts
- Awesome global client base, with a host of well-known brands
- Beautiful waterside offices, with our very own beach, in the heart of Cornwall
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day per year served for up to another 5 days
- An annual training budget for you to use on conferences, courses and qualifications
- Lots of team time, including a team lunch every Friday and plenty of fun together
- Flexible working hours so you can dodge traffic, or get to the beach on a sunny day
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please either apply or contact Cameron Wallace today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.