Junior Quantity Surveyor
Competitive TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an ambitious Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading contractor based in Cornwall. Focusing on civil engineering projects, the role will be an ongoing full time temporary position, permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting in budget calculations, learning how to manage project deadlines and learning the governing rules and regulations. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Cornwall’s growing contractors.
- Material Reconciliations
- Subcontract Management
- Cost control
- Reviewing new drawings for variations
- Pricing variations
- Attend Meetings
- Follow contractual processes and procedures
- Site visits throughout Cornwall
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Relevant degree HND or Degree qualified in construction related discipline
- Previous QS experience
- Experience of procurement and management of construction projects
- Excellent computer skills
- Driving licence
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.