Temporary Full Time
£10.23 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a number of temporary Landscaping Operatives to work for CORMAC within their Landscaping division. These roles will be temporary full time in the first instance there maybe permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for experienced people to work on a range of green infrastructure projects and countryside rights of way work. You will be working within a team carrying out hard landscaping/ground’s maintenance to high standards, the successful candidates will ideally have experience in horticulture, landscape construction and landscape/grounds maintenance.
Duties include ground clearance, land forming, turfing, planting, fencing and general horticultural maintenance
- Clearing vegetation
- Strimming, mowing, brushcutting and spraying (relevant tickets required to operative machinery)
- Report any site security or equipment issues/concerns to line manager
- Safe operation of machinery, wearing the necessary PPE at all times
- Working outside in all weather conditions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Full Driving Licence
- Strimmer ticket
- Soft/hard landscaping experience
- Fencing – agricultural and security
- Carpentry/Construction experience
- Horticultural knowledge
- In date certificates of competence essential
- Ability to work well with others in a broad range of physically demanding tasks
**Note hourly rate will be dependent on experience and tickets held**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.