Part-time: 22.5 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract until 31st June 2022
£24,449 (Pro-Rata) + Pension Contribution
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Learning Facilitator to work on a part-time basis covering 22.5 hours a week on behalf of a practical learning provider based in Truro.
As a Learning Facilitator you will have great people skills and be an excellent team player. You will have excellent business acumen skills and passion to make a real difference, both to the lives of individuals and to the local community.
On top of this it will be important as the Learning Facilitator be well organised, have an ability to work at a high standard to pre-set deadlines. Bringing new ideas to the table to help with recruitment and programme planning and delivery. You will be expected to attend regular project meetings, and ensure you fully feedback any changes or updates to the delivery team. You will be a creative and engaging facilitator who has experience of engaging with people, building confidence and capacity and encouraging them to explore new opportunities.
- To gain a deep understanding of the Coast to Coast geographical core and functional areas
- To work closely with partner agencies and group fellows to help raise awareness of the programme
- To gain a deep understanding of potential and actual programme clients, their strengths, weaknesses and what they aspire to, and identify ways in which the programme may support them in achieving this.
- To work closely with the team to design and deliver brilliant and inspirational programmes of engagement
- To liaise with and contract a broad range of specialist advisers, briefing them on the issues and support required by the programme participants and ensuring needs are met
- Work closely with SSE core team, CEO, Finance Manager and Administration and Programme Coordinator and project team including project manager (Learning Manager) and other learning facilitator to ensure budgets are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records of activity and prepare regular reports for project investors and partners
- Attend regular programme operational meetings
- Experience & understanding of social enterprise/ entrepreneurship
- Experience of delivering learning programmes within a community setting
- A track record of delivering high quality personal and business support
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Experience of working on ERDF projects
- Educated to a degree level
- An understanding of business support models and networks in Cornwall
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Jake Phillips or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Jake.Phillips@joblinestaffing.co.uk.