Fixed Term Contract until 31st June 2022
£27,004 per annum + Pension Contribution
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Learning Manager on behalf of a practical learning provider based in Truro.
As a Learning Manager you will have great people skills and be an excellent team player. You will be happy to lead the learning team and provide inspiration to our students and Fellows. You will have excellent business acumen skills and passion to make a real difference, both to the lives of individuals and to the local community.
On top of this it will be important as the Learning Manager to be creative and engaging whilst bringing experience of working with people, building confidence and capacity and encouraging them to explore new opportunities.
- To be responsible for the overall design and delivery of action learning programmes and take a key project management role in ERDF programmes.
- To prepare, deliver and facilitate stimulating and effective study sessions for students, which reflect learning needs.
- To deputise for the CEO in their absence
- To undertake a supervisory responsibility for supporting staff including external consultants.
- To manage and support a range of speakers, mentors, freelance staff, facilitators, and tutors who will input into the programme. To ensure effective relationships are maintained and developed in the interests of the School and its student body.
- Play a supporting role in managing the mentoring programme and work effectively with partner organisations to help deliver mentor training.
- To research, implement and review quality standards and accreditation systems which are relevant and transferable to all schools within the Network and be responsible for the evaluation of programmes – working with and supervising external consultants as appropriate.
- To be responsible for and manage recruitment of students with regard to the investors /funders criteria review the recruitment process annually.
- Organise specific delivery, logistics and administration for the learning programme
- A proven track record of designing and delivering effective learning and support programmes using different learning styles to cater for a diverse audience
- Experience of facilitating and working with groups.
- Understanding of different styles of learning, coaching and facilitation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Action Learning/Learning by Doing and how this relates to developing social entrepreneurs
- Understanding of the issues experienced by social entrepreneurs and of the needs of individuals seeking to set up and develop organisations with social mission
- An understanding of processes for ensuring and monitoring quality.
- Experience of setting up and developing or managing a project, organisation or business with social purpose, including; fundraising and project development.
- Experience of facilitating Action Learning Sets
- Understanding and awareness of issues affecting the social enterprise or charity sector
- Relevant training or qualifications e.g. in coaching, facilitation or business support.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Jake Phillips or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Jake.Phillips@joblinestaffing.co.uk.