Temp to Perm
£9.24 per hour
Jobline Staffing are working in Partnership with Corserv, Wadebridge to recruit a Logistics Scheduler. This is a temporary position which has the potential to develop into a permanent position.
The main focus of this role is to work within the procurement hub of a logistics team responsible for dealing with all requests for plant and materials for the Cormac Construction business.
You will be receiving equipment requests, identifying whether it will be provided internally or externally, recording the request on relevant in-house systems, then ultimately the request must be actioned. At this stage you will be arranging delivery or collection to/from the required site
You will be a key communicator developing strong working relationships with the haulage team and supply chain to provide the plant and materials at the right place at the right time, in the most cost effective manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
This is a busy, office based role requiring someone with the following skills and experience:
- Existing experience with vehicles, fleet, plant or materials in a commercial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills with a clear concise phone manner
- Experienced administrator able to utilise the MS Office Suite and learn new software quickly and efficiently
- Key team player, able to work to set deadlines as part of a dedicated team, as well as able to work to their own initiatives on focused projects
If you are an experienced scheduler seeking a new position in North Cornwall we would like to hear from you. To apply please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.