Mechanical Contract Manager
£17.67 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a full time temporary Mechanical Contract Manager to work for Cormac, supporting Facilities Services. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join their team. There is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Mechanical Contract manager will be responsible for a small team of Mechanical Operatives, looking after maintenance contracts. Quoting mechanical maintenance, repairs and minor works across various sites. You will focus on mechanical/gas services.
• Mechanical Contract Manager for a leading FM Service provider
• Managing the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance across a portfolio of sites
• Services include Mechanical, Building and Maintenance,
• Management of a small team of Mechanical Operatives across various sites
• Ensuring planned preventative maintenance schedule is adhered to
• Building relationships with new and existing clients
• Ensuring reactive works are responded to quickly and efficiently
• Management and delivery of small/additional project works
• Budget/P&L Management
• Health & Safety
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Technical background – Mechanical qualifications
• Gas Safe Qualified
• Experience in the delivery of Hard FM services
• Competent with all M and E building services
• Previously managed an engineering team
• Managed planned and reactive maintenance services
• Budget/Financial management experience
• Commercially and financially astute
• Ambitious, driven individual, able to identify new opportunities
• Able to bring in innovative/improved methods and ways or working
• Full UK Driving Licence
** The work base for this role is subject to change due to contract and work location demands, it is therefore a condition of employment that the role holder accepts and is able to fulfil the obligations of the role**
Mileage paid for travel to and from sites for work purposes only whilst in temporary role, vehicle allowance once role is permanent
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.