Multi Skilled Operative
Temporary Full Time
£16 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced Multi Skilled Operatives to work for one of our clients. You will be specialising in installing disability adaptations in properties across Cornwall. This role is temporary full time, to start immediately.
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance
- Carry out Multi-Skilled trade repairs, maintenance and improvement works within properties
- Installing disability adaptations within properties
- Ensure accurate recording and use of PDA hand held devices, including correctly completed and submitted electronic job orders, time recording, material usage, variations, completion and sign off
- Ensuring accurate requests for special material orders via the appropriate team leader
- Undertake all work efficiently and cost effectively, minimising non- productive time wherever possible and reporting any difficulties encountered to the applicable team leader
- Carry out all duties in an efficient, courteous manner with due respect to any special circumstances or needs of tenants affected
- Responsible for the care and condition of all vehicles, plant, tools, equipment, spares and other materials used / issued to the post holder
- To be responsible for the correct use of vehicles in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring safe working procedures are maintained and all site operations are performed in a safe manner in accordance with risk and method assessments
- Present a positive attitude to tenants and leaseholders at all times
- Undertake when required other duties not specifically mentioned within the Role Profile that are reasonable to the level of accountability
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Substantial post qualification experience in a repair, maintenance and improvement environment is essential
- CSCS or equivalent qualification
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, planning and organizational skills is essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident and self motivated
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
**Please note a van will not be provided on day 1 but will be provided within 3 months of working**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.