Multi Skilled Technician
Temporary Full Time
£12-£13 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for temporary Multi Skilled Technicians to work for CORMAC within their Fabric division. The roles will be ongoing temporary initially with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
• You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of routine building, maintenance and repair jobs on non-residential properties
• Responsible for visiting sites across Cornwall building relationships with the client with regards to all Fabric works
• To undertake both responsive and planned maintenance tasks
• Carpentry fault-finding and fault rectification
• Carpentry installations including associated works (kitchen, doors etc)
• Management of van stock
• Competent in various trades, Plumbing, Carpentry and roof work
• To execute workmanship to a high standard and ensure it is carried out in strict compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, and any other relevant legislation covering safety in the workplace for self and others
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Fully Qualified Carpenter/Roofer/Plumber
• Experience in reactive and pre planned maintenance works
• Driving Licence
• CSCS card desirable
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance for the successful candidate.
Work will be throughout Cornwall, a van will be provided for work purposes only. You will also be provided with, IPad, Mobile phone and uniform.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.