Outreach & Digital Marketing Executive
£18,000 – £21,000 per annum (DOE)
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Outreach & Digital Marketing Executive for a leading digital marketing agency.
As an Outreach & Digital Marketing Executive it will be your role to master the art of outreach and content marketing, but working on a huge variety of campaigns. This role is ideal for the early stages of your career and my client will help you hone in and develop on the skills you already have.
- Support content team with outreach and creative campaign execution
- Find clever angles to establish relationships with news sites and bloggers
- Support the planning, production and execution of creative digital marketing campaigns
- Produce written content for client campaigns
- Research and review opportunities with bloggers and publications
- Liaise with third parties to secure content collaborations
- Help execute strategies for a wide variety of client campaigns
- Understand our clients’ target audiences and tailor content ideas and assets accordingly
- Support the creative team to continue to get results for our clients
- Produce monthly client reports
- Communicate with clients to drive strategies forward
- To have relevant agency or in-house experience in executing digital marketing or PR campaigns
- If you’re fresh out of uni, a degree in a relevant subject
- We’d love previous experience of PR and outreach and will adjust the role accordingly
- An understanding of SEO and digital marketing experience
- Able to write copy, understand data and not afraid of learning technical skills
- A whizz with Microsoft Office / Google Suite
- A happy, loyal team player who’s always willing to help others out
- Join a happy team of passionate marketeers, creatives, techies and analytics analysts
- Awesome global client base, with a host of well-known brands
- Beautiful waterside offices, with our very own beach, in the heart of Cornwall
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day per year served for up to another 5 days
- An annual training budget for you to use on conferences, courses and qualifications
- Lots of team time, including a team lunch every Friday & plenty of fun together
- Flexible working hours so you can dodge traffic, or get to the beach on a sunny day
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please either apply or contact Cameron Wallace today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.