Part-time Office Manager
£9.50 per hour
My client are a well-established supplier of fuels locally and they are looking for an Office Manager to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s in their busy office.
The Office Manager will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and not be afraid of getting stuck in with additional duties where required.
- Responding to customer emails, online orders and enquiries by phone and email.
- Placing orders with suppliers, ensuring size quantity and specifications are correct and ascertain lead times and delivery dates. Using our online purchase order system.
- Outbound calls to customers following delivery and to take orders. Some sales calls will be required from time to time. Customers are domestic and wholesale clients.
- Understand the full product range and specification of each product line to advise customers correctly.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports for directors as required.
- Use accounting and Jarvis software to create invoices and delivery notes, purchase orders and manage ledgers for debtors and creditors.
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining good relationships and lead times on all our orders to maintain constant stock control.
- Use and maintain ordering and delivery systems and processes for domestic and wholesale orders to ensure excellent customer service and quality control.
- Provide weekly updates and supervise team briefings/meetings.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic office procedures and terminology
- A problem-solving approach to tasks and a wide range of enquiries
- Ability to produce and respond to detailed written communication
- Can use standard Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Databases and mail merge
- Ability to learn new IT systems as required
- Adapt quickly to change and adjust work accordingly
- Undertake research tasks and present findings
If you are interested in the above then please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.