My Client is requiring a Payroll Manager’s Assistant to work in a leading Chartered Accountants in Wadebridge.
This local Accountancy expert is looking for someone that has good experience in operating a payroll bureau within an accountancy practice.
You must be used to running multiple payrolls on a daily/weekly basis and be able to time manage certain tasks by assisting with other departments and helping support the Bureau Manager.
Key requirements for this role include: –
- Processing multiple payrolls on a daily basis
- Supervising the bureau in the absence of the Bureau Manager
- Knowledge of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Accountancy knowledge – Essential
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, SSP, SMP, workplace pension, holiday pay
- Experience of Sage50 Payroll
With the size of my client’s bureau a knowledge of accountancy is also a necessity as you would be required to undertake some other work in addition to the payroll, and to assist a busy and growing team.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5.00pm with a salary commensurate with experience, c£18k-£21k per annum.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.