Temporary Full Time
£10.99 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Plumber to work for one of our clients. You will be specialising in repairs within properties across Cornwall. This role is temporary full time, to start immediately. Permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance
A van will be provided for work purposes only
You will be expected to generally work as an individual to complete repairs within your specialisation under the direct management of a Site Supervisor. You may be required to be part of a team on some of our larger projects.
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and improvement work within properties
- Ensure accurate recording and use of PDA hand held devices, including correctly completed and submitted electronic job orders, time recording, material usage, variations, completion and sign off
- Work will be allocated through a mobile devise which will detail the work to be completed and the address to attend. These are generally minor household type repairs. Full training will be given on your devise and company processes.
- Carry out all duties in an efficient, courteous manner with due respect to any special circumstances or needs of tenants affected
- Responsible for the correct use of vehicles in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring safe working procedures are maintained and all site operations are performed in a safe manner in accordance with risk and method assessments/Health & Safety
- Present a positive attitude to tenants and leaseholders at all times
- Undertake when required other duties not specifically mentioned within that are reasonable to the level of accountability
- Cornwall Housing provides a 24 hour/7 days per week emergency repair service throughout the County. You will be expected to be on a rota to perform this task. The rota is not onerous.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- City and guilds/NVQ 1-2 in core trade or relevant equivalent trade experience
- Be flexible with working hours. Working within old and new properties
- Experience within Social Housing
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.