Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council to recruit a Project Coordinator to assist in delivering key council projects over the summer.
This is a temporary position, offering a full time working week and the chance to work on unique and interesting projects to showcase and develop your existing skills
We seek somebody who can start a new role immediately and who can commit to minimum 3 month contract.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate your experience in Project Coordination. Where you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of project management and administrative coordination duties
Key skills and experience required for this position are as follows:
- Ability to scope, undertake and complete projects
- Support the project work of the team members by delivering appropriate systems, maintaining records and monitoring delivery to ensure comprehensive performance management information is available
- Provision of effective advice to managers
- Undertake research and to analyse, compile and present relevant information on a range of topics
- Be a highly competent communicator and administrator with effective organisational skills
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate sound understanding of project management tools and techniques, so you can make a significant contribution to the development and monitoring of projects which can be of a considerable size.
In return, you will receive
- £10.00 per hour + accrued holiday
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours
- The opportunity to build on your Project experience on some key Cornish projects
This is an exciting opportunity where you could really make your mark!
If you have a Project Management qualification or equivalent experience we would like to hear from you today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.