Up to £39,000 per annum dependant on experience
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a leading Medical Software providing organisation.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for bespoke planning, project management, development and release undertakings are delivered to customers, both internally and externally, within the timescales and to the quality expected.
Liaise with the Development Manager and the Development Teams (typically 5-10 staff per team) on a per-project basis.
- Develop knowledge of all projects in the portfolio to a level where they can be discussed in detail both internally and with customers.
- Work closely with senior management and the external clients to understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project. Any unavoidable delays must be fully documented along with necessary evidence being collated to present to customers along with a lessons learned document.
- Ensure that all periodic and regular plans and documents are reviewed and updated in a timely manner to ensure that all NHS deliverables are achieved within their timescales.
- To ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the Business Unit.
- To ensure projects plans meet national and associated standards.
- Manage, motivate and monitor the cross-functional team assigned to the project.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports to people at all levels (including board level). To interpret, answer, and/or take forward any enquiry or query, in a responsive and caring manner in order to achieve a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Aid in planning deployments with the deployment lead based on incoming orders.
- Aid in the company continued service improvement plan on key items such as BCDR and ISO accreditation.
- A proven track record of successful project on-time implementation in a software environment.
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing large project teams.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Agile working and development and Prince 2. Experience of working in an ISO compliant organisation is desirable.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- The ability to proactively manage projects to delivery, guaranteeing that all milestones and key dates are met whilst delivering a project that meets all expectations
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.